After Sales Service
The purchase of Allengers diagnostic equipment by you does not halt our communication with you. We have a team of sales and service professionals for you to assist in installation and use of the equipment. In order to coordinate with you, we have got numerous lines open for you, where you can take the required guidance for easy installation of the system.
The whole process is delineated for the customers to understand the same, thereby implementing it in a smooth and trouble-free manner. Our installation process is described below:
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
- Site selection
- On-site applications training
- System provision and compilation
- After-sales support
Allengers offers full service agreements to its clients that can act as an apt solution. Security along with suppleness is its main feature, with certain benefits that are enclosed below:
- Preventive maintenance services at fixed expense, including
- Checking and recalibration of machine in a year
- Attending all breakdown at no extra cost
Comprehensive Maintenance Contract (CMC)
- Uninterrupted functioning of the equipment i.e. more profits to the Hospital
- Minimum wastage/retakes, which saves rejection cost
- Reduced radiation dose to patient and operator
- Minimum Repair Time
Various advantages that can be enjoyed with our Comprehensive maintenance Contract include:
- Increase in life span of equipment and X-Ray tube resulting in saving on replacement cost.
- Avoiding of expensive repairs, which might result in case no regular services had been provided.
- Prioritizing provision of service to customers by company
- Discounted prices for spares will be applicable for those customers who are covered under AMC.