X Ray MachineWe are a leading Manufacturer of allengers mobilx dr mobile digital x-ray system from Chandigarh, India.
Allengers Mobilx DR Mobile Digital X-Ray System
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Is It Portable||Portable|
|Machine Type||Portable (Mobile)|
|Power Supply Volts||220 V|
|Current||250 - 500 mA|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Generator Output Kv||15 / 20 / 32 KW|
Allengers MobilX DR series, a state-of-the-art battery-powered, motor-assisted Mobile Digital X-ray machine can be easily manoeuvred due to its compact design and effortless movements.
Product: Digital Radiography System (Mobile)
Models: 15 DR / 20 DR / 32 DR
Ratings: 15 / 20 / 32 KW (250 - 500 mA)
Series: MOBILX DRSpecial Features:
- 2 point / 3 point exposure technique.
- 14x 17 inch wireless FPD.
- Customer specific unlimited APR programming.
- Motor assisted noise-free movements.
- Separate power pack for X-Ray generator, motor drive, and console PC.
- 360 degree rotation of equipment without disturbing its center.
- Telescopic swivel tube arm with +-270 degree rotation.
- Inch move controls for precise positioning of the equipment with respect to the patient.
- Most suitable in a hospital set up where mobile radiographs are performed on patients (pediatric/adult) who are incapable of being moved or are difficult to move.
- User-friendly 17 inch large touch screen operating console.
- Images are displayed on the integrated monitor, as such retakes can be immediately undertaken & additional image views can be chosen.
- Examinations are swift with high definition digital images produced within seconds after exposure.
- The immediate reproducibility of images enables trauma assessment teams to act instantly on the clinical information e.g., doctors can interpret fractures immediately in the emergency/trauma room.
- Exposure without detector
- Mobile DR can be synchronized with the existing hospital network.
- Integra X integrated system for exposure and image parameters control.
- DICOM 3.0 Compatible.