|Usage||Hospital, Clinic, Labs|
Series of EMG, EP test system are designed using state-of-the-art technology for Innovation of using computer technology to record the EMG, EP and NCS has brought diagnostic neurology to the edge of the 21st century finding diseases that damage muscle tissue, nerves, or the junctions between nerve and muscle (neuromuscular junctions).ScorpioSpecifications:
- Product: Electromyography (EMG)
- Ratings: Scorpio – 2/4
- Series: Scorpio
- Large amount of EMG data can be stored, reviewed and replayed with audio.
- Sweep speed and sensitivity can be changed after acquisition.
- Screen separator for viewing M and F or H waves side by side, with separate sensitivities.
- Display of current on shock stimulator.
- Patient isolation for patient safety provided by optically isolating acquisition module from input box.
- 14 different check sizes which can be viewed for visual stimulation.
- LED goggles and Flash stimulators.
- User definable maker names.
- Individual setting for all nerves.
- Double buffered averaging for easy understanding of EP replication.
- Auto protocol of BERA test where you can define intensities for different traces.
- Tones/Envelopes stimulation for different audio tests such as LLR, MLR, P-300.
- Facility of selecting dB in NHL or SPL.
- Capable to perform EMG / EP / NCS studies Easy to change EMG, NCS and EP test by single click. Display of current on shock stimulator. Compatible with TDS 39 / 49 head phones.
- Simultaneous display of 2 /4 / 8 channel EMG acquisition.