|Laser Type||Holmium Laser|
|Laser Operation Mode||Pulse|
|Usage/Application||Lithotripsy, PCNL, RIRS, TUIP, URS, Soft Tissue Surgery, Urethrotomy tumor excision|
|Type Of Surgery||Soft Tissue Surgery, RIRS|
|Laser Power||35 W|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Beam Colour||Green beam|
|Display||7'' bright colour touch screen|
|Pulse Energy||0.1 J to 5 J|
|Variable Pulse Width||5 - 20 HZ|
|Product||Surgical Laser System for Lithotripsy|
Product: Holmium Laser
Allengers Blaze Holmium surgical laser system for lithotripsy is the latest laser generation with variable pulse width. It comes with a large dynamic power range which makes procedures faster and precise. It is equipped with an advanced Dual Chiller System which controls the temperature making the BLAZE one of the best lasers especially for long duration procedures even at high ambient temperatures.
1) Optical power Upto 35W.
2) Green beam light for better visibility.
3) Better dusting and fragmentation using long and short pulse respectively.
4) Selectable mode like long pulse, short pulse, coagulation and ablation.
5) 7” bright colour touch screen.
6) Pulse energy 0.1 to 5J.
7) Variable pulse width Upto 30 Hz.
8) Chiller based closed loop water cooling system.
9) Selectable level for aiming beam and lasing sound.
2) RIRS (Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery)
3) URS (Ureteroscopy)
4) PCNL (Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy)
§ - Mini perc - Micro perc
5) Urethrotomy tumour excision
6) TUIP (Transurethral Incision of small Prostate)
7) Soft tissue surgery.
* Manufactured by Allengers Global Healthcare Pvt limited.
* Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.
Reviewed by 83 Users
Most Relevant Reviews